I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam site and erotic shops. Cam4 has the double payment as the others for perfomers (1tk=10c, only 5c from the other) so for that i tried to get also some Models to work for them. Now comes the moment where *** humans give even more *** machines the power over honest humans. Today was the 3rd time, that my models got accused of faking documents for age check. (the last performer was 56 years old, I understand that she must "fake" her document to get accepted because sure she looks below 18)
The image was not even blur, its just, that not every person in the world has a scanner in his house to make perfect images, most performers do it with their phone or cam. A simple mail, with asking for another photo or Id should do it, NO, you get right away a mail saying that your ID is faked, case closed, account banned, deleted whatever, (who cares, this time it was definitely the last time i registered someone there, now is the moment to punish) I have all documents from all my models in perfect order, I even ask for 2 IDs if my model looks to young to be sure myself. I also maintain my own webcam site and we try also to be very correct with registrations to stay inside the law.
One of my models finally got to work on Cam4, from the D.R. barely could move a mouse but very beautiful. She managed to get about 40$ on her first day and was really happy.......until next day....could not get in her account anymore. What happened? a small human mistake, after she finished her show, our technician tried to fix a cam problem on her laptop, but the girl did forget to turn off the show, so the face of the Technician was visible for about 2 minutes, of course without doing something erotic, just watching on the screen to fix things. After complaining about the closed account, I got mail with a picture of the Technician on live chat.....OMG, what a big crime.....I send mail back with explanation, but only got mail back, No help, the guy must submit his ID, which of course he was not willing to do, because of the kind of business we working in. He is Christian and was afraid. No chance, we never got the money, WHICH SHE MADE ALONE ON CAM.
I know more or less, how much money big sites like them make, so my small complain here will change nothing. But I am tired of their BS, so I am trying to get some people with similar problems on Cam4 to make a complain against them for wrong accusation. I do not know it it is allowed here to post contact, so just reply here and maybe someone knows a lawyer helping us.
My only advise for all new performers........if you want keep your fun on that work, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH CAM4
And of course I can not post the photo with the ID, I used for signup, but all mails and IDs are stored in my data base and is available for further investigation.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like anything of them
- Reason of review:
- accusing of faking documents
- Preferred solution:
- legally close CAm4
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "What i ordered and what i received, totally disappointed..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer. She didn't use it until she got back home. Today she was looking for something..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."