Cam4 - The worst cam site on the planet

I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam site and erotic shops. Cam4 has the double payment as the others for perfomers (1tk=10c, only 5c from the other) so for that i tried to get also some Models to work for them. Now comes the moment where *** humans give even more *** machines the power over honest humans. Today was the 3rd time, that my models got accused of faking documents for age check. (the last performer was 56 years old, I understand that she must "fake" her document to get accepted because sure she looks below 18)

The image was not even blur, its just, that not every person in the world has a scanner in his house to make perfect images, most performers do it with their phone or cam. A simple mail, with asking for another photo or Id should do it, NO, you get right away a mail saying that your ID is faked, case closed, account banned, deleted whatever, (who cares, this time it was definitely the last time i registered someone there, now is the moment to punish) I have all documents from all my models in perfect order, I even ask for 2 IDs if my model looks to young to be sure myself. I also maintain my own webcam site and we try also to be very correct with registrations to stay inside the law.

One of my models finally got to work on Cam4, from the D.R. barely could move a mouse but very beautiful. She managed to get about 40$ on her first day and was really happy.......until next day....could not get in her account anymore. What happened? a small human mistake, after she finished her show, our technician tried to fix a cam problem on her laptop, but the girl did forget to turn off the show, so the face of the Technician was visible for about 2 minutes, of course without doing something erotic, just watching on the screen to fix things. After complaining about the closed account, I got mail with a picture of the Technician on live chat.....OMG, what a big crime.....I send mail back with explanation, but only got mail back, No help, the guy must submit his ID, which of course he was not willing to do, because of the kind of business we working in. He is Christian and was afraid. No chance, we never got the money, WHICH SHE MADE ALONE ON CAM.

I know more or less, how much money big sites like them make, so my small complain here will change nothing. But I am tired of their BS, so I am trying to get some people with similar problems on Cam4 to make a complain against them for wrong accusation. I do not know it it is allowed here to post contact, so just reply here and maybe someone knows a lawyer helping us.

My only advise for all new performers........if you want keep your fun on that work, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH CAM4

And of course I can not post the photo with the ID, I used for signup, but all mails and IDs are stored in my data base and is available for further investigation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Easy
    • I did not like anything of them

Reason of review:
accusing of faking documents
Preferred solution:
legally close CAm4
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #789338 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cam4? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cam4. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cam4.
Filing a new complaint about