Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I've been banned from advertising shows with other forms of payment. My moderators announced other forms of payment in public and they blocked my account without any warning and with a balance of tokens, totaling 402.10 Dollars that I got correctly. They are very dishonest and do not answer emails. Follow the emails justifying the case!

I'm writing this email to explain what happened on 12/22/18, which resulted in my account being blocked.

I want to make it clear that since the beginning I pre-read the cam4 rules, but unfortunately I got 2 moderators (boy12zz and ghostfriend) who on their own initiatives began to advertizing the show accepting other methods of payment, methods that I do not use. I know that I was wrong to have not reprehended them but I did not imagine that such a fact had such serious consequences for me, resulting in the banning of my account and the loss of all the tokens I had gained.

That day, I ended up doing a free show for the people that I have more consideration on the site and there was not any payment despite the advertizing done.

I do not apologize that this embarrassing situation has happened, saying that this will not happen again. Also I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and ask your help to review the punishment applied to me, especially with regard to the tokens I had previously gained.

Thanks in advance,

I look forward to hearing you,

Thierry456

I have tried to contact you in every way and I did not get an answer. Until then I was protesting the unlocking of my account Thierry456 But you do not want an agreement.

So now I will not insist for the account but for my dollars that I have available on cam4bucks.com and that was won following all the terms and conditions of the site, and it is mine by right because in the terms and conditions it is not written that the model will lose all the chips if you ban it!

what is written is: Fraud

Any attempted fraud will result in a permanent ban without payment. (eg working with a client or hacker to accept private shows paid via stolen credit cards) or giving tips with a view to subverting the non-refund exclusion. Cam4 will not tolerate the use of Chips perpetuating fraud, its users or Performers, and such attempts will be vigorously judged.

Transmitters are required to report all suspicious activity, or the transmitter may be considered an accomplice, and subject to Termination of Charges and confiscation of Gratuities, damages and criminal repression.

Where it is clear that I would not be entitled to my money unless my affair was a matter of FRAUD which is not my case.

I AM A MODEL ENOUGH WANTED BY EVERYBODY ON CAM 4 , AND I WAS WITH MULTIPLE PROJECTS IN 2019 TO BE MORE PROFITABLE FOR ME THAT I AM A MODEL, AS FOR THE SITE, BUT YOU FINDED BETTER THROUGH ME FROM THERE.

I want to make it clear that I will go to the end for what is mine by right, in case you ignore my emails I will have to take serious steps.

I didn't like: Blocked banned for making reports, Ban ip, Ban performers.

Comments

Cam4 are thieves. They will ban any broadcaster so that they don't have to pay out tokens earned. Its a disgusting site which needs fraud investigation.