Cam4 - Nothing but a scam and waste of money!!
The website cam4.com is nothing but a joke.It used to be a fun place but about 2 years ago they started something called buying tokens.Each token is equal to 1 cent.For example if you bought 20 dollars worth of tokens in cash value it will cost you around 40 dollars.The people who get on their webcams can ask for "tokens" which means money.For example a person can say they will do something for a certain amount of money in "tokens".Many people on there will do things off cam for cash money which makes cam4 mad because they do not make money that way.There are many other people on the site who work for cam4.One of these profiles is called NIKE216.He will come into rooms who are scammers and try and lure others to tip these rooms knowing full well they are scammers.When I say scammers I mean the person on webcam will say they will do something for a certain amount of tokens and then they will logoff and claim their computer crashed.Some rooms make as much as 300 dollars in only one or 2 hours this way.When people complain to cam4 your account will be erased.If you warn others about the rooms that scam your account will be erased.This is a website that needs to have some serious eyes on it for the fraud it allows its users to commit.My advise would be to not buy tokens.I certainly never have.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Joined BingoHall.ag after seeing an article on Facebook. I will admit that I didn't read the terms and conditions right away. I made a deposit and when it wound down..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "Money had been leaving my account each month. I researched the company name and found this site, which helped further. I retraced my steps to see when this..."
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."